Return to Disneyland
On my next trip there are several things I'd like to do that I
didn't do this trip.
There's Always next year
Things I'd like to do on my Next
There were also groups I caught this past trip I"d like to see
more of particularly:
- Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour
- Dinner at a few of the other Table service Restaurant's
Around the resort (Hook's Pointe, the Vineyard Room, etc. )
- View the Main Street Electrical Parade
- View Fantasmic
- View the fireworks show from closer to the castle end of Main
even if it requires staking out a spot for an hour or so.
- Catch the smaller musical groups at Disneyland, one of the
days of our trip, we saw a smaller musical group on Main (I
believe dressed as firemen, near the firehouse), but we were
either headed into the park with Dad and Nina, or to the Tiki
room meet, either way it was not a time we could stop.
- The All American College Band was playing at Disneyland as
they do every summer I knew I wanted to catch one of their
performances but never did
- Also take in some of the live entertainment at DCA like the
band we saw in the wharf dining area over there.
Things I'd like to remember to do differently.
- The River Rascals
- The Bayou Brass
- The Dixie Kings - actually I learned they are an outside group hired in on various occasions
- and of course the various Main Street U.S.A. pianists
- Check the recording type (LP2,LP4,mono) each time I begin
recording with my MD (I had several recording that ended up being
- use the " lock " switch on the MD player when not in use. (I
ended up recording back over a couple of things)
- use a padded case to keep MD in when I chose to carry it in
pocket instead of a backpack camera case (I cracked the LCD
Back To: trip
reports index page
Back to bigBrians
Last modified by Brian K Martsolf at 19-Aug-2005 07:36 AM